RADIO DJ Zoe Ball and DJ Fat Boy Slim’s son Woody Cook stunned the 2021 Attitude Awards red carpet after he arrived wearing a dazzling ball gown.
The 20-year-old seemingly took inspiration from Harry Styles as he smiled for pictures in the graffiti-covered dress designed by London-based artist Olli Hull.
Woody, a star of Channel 4’s The Circle, joined the star-studded line-up of celebrity guests at the Virgin Atlantic Attitude Awards held at Camden’s Roundhouse.
View this post on Instagram
In 2019, Woody revealed that he was bisexual and admitted that his famous mum was confused when he first came out.
He spoke about his sexuality during a candid interview in which he shared that he has liked both boys and girls for three years.
Woody told Boys By Girls magazine, he said: “I told my mum and her first reaction was: ‘You can’t be, you like girls?’
“Some people assume it’s an in-between before you are gay. But really, it’s a thing on its own.”
Winners at the Attitude Awards 2021:
- Icon Award: Steps, presented by Rylan
- Gamechanger Award: Sex Education, presented by Munroe Bergdorf
- Style Award: Bimini, presented by Dominic Skinner
- Honorary Gay: Elaine Paige, presented by Richard Wilson
- Broadcast Award: Adele Roberts, presented by Joel Corey and Ella Henderson
- Music Award: Self Esteem, presented by Mae Muller
- Television Award: Ben Aldridge, presented by Pearl Mackie
- Inspiration Award: It’s A Sin, presented by Stephen Fry
- Breakthrough Award: Max Harwood for Everybody’s Talking About Jamie, presented by Jodie Harsh
- Hero Award: Chella Man, presented by Daniel Fletcher
- Sport Award: Tom Daley, presented by Alan Carr and Tia Kofi
- Man of the Year: Billy Porter, presented by Jake Shears
Have you got a celebrity story? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org